You may have seen us at…
- TMR MIXr 2017 – Brisbane, 28 March 2017.
The TMR MIXr is an exciting one-day event connecting government and industry to opportunities for collaboration, partnerships and problem-solving.
- Coast & Marine Structures 2017 spotlight presentation
- Whiskey x-ray afterguard bitts bow brails bunt, 2017
- Chock dyogram escutcheon flagstaff frap freeboard hawse jackstaff kedge, 2016
- Keelson kentledge lateen reef royal stay stokehold treenail wear xebec, 2016
- India papa astern freeboard gaff-topsail hank, 2016
- Hawse jib leech primage spanker sprit walty windlass, 2015
Awards and grants awarded to Artemis IRS
- Advance Queensland small business digital grant, 2017
Awarded to small businesses to help develop their digital capacities
- Queensland Igniting Mets Mining Accelerator, 2017
- You should probably explain a bit about each of these.
- Oompah pah Ooompah pah that’s how it goes
- Oompah pah Ooompah pah everyone knows
- Oompa loompa loompity doo
Artemis in the news
SMEs graduate from Australian-first program – Nov, 2017
METS Ignited | Three of Australia’s most promising mining tech start-ups have taken home awards at the Igniting METS Accelerator… Read More
Mining tech start-ups on the rise across regional Queensland – 14 Sept 2017
Daily Mercury | “It is a very collaborative atmosphere working alongside people who have taken the same risks as you. There is that commonality.” Read more
Riches in the regions for Igniting METS Mining Accelerator – 29 August, 2017
KPMG International | We are excited to have such a standout cohort for our first ever Igniting METS accelerator. The competition was strong, and it is striking that we have so many great companies coming from regional areas… Read more
CQ Rescue device lighting the way – 31 Jan, 2017
QLD press release | This is about getting innovative products off the drawing board and into the marketplace to support growth and jobs. Read more
New technology a game-changer – 20 Dec, 2016
Whitsunday Times | A BRAND new invention being made right here in Cannonvale, is set to revolutionise the safety of bridges and piers around the world… Read more
http://www.dailymercury.com.au/…/revolutionary-mar…/3140521/ – DARREN THIS LINK DOESN”T WORK.